Goharik Mirzaian has a B. Eng. degree and is a licensed professional
engineer in the province of Ontario, Canada. She has over 15 years of
experience in project management, system design and electronics design
as details below.
- Planned and scheduled projects.
- Determined project costing and monthly cash flow.
- Monitored project progress.
- Determined project bottleneck and implemented corrective actions.
- Prepared regular project reports.
- Determined system requirements and specifications.
- Designed system and documentation.
- Established test plans and procedures.
- Verified design and implemented corrective actions.
- Tested and evaluated photo detectors such as Avalanche Photo Diodes
and Photo Multiplier Tubes.
- Designed high speed, high gain and low noise analog circuits.
- Designed digital circuits.
- Implemented noise reduction techniques to control RF and EMI noise.
© Copyright 2009.